Leader in Sound Quality Launches a New Sonic Experience
Sunfire breaks through the sub clutter with a new series that touts features that make it a standout, including a proven tracking down converter amplifier, long throw, high back-electromotive force drivers, and fully automatic room equalizer. These unique features provide these woofers with as much bass as you would get from multiple 15 inch drivers mounted in a cabinet the size of a small refrigerator. Defining the standard of quality today, the XTEQ series also brings a suite of premium audiophile features to the table, like advanced auto turn-on circuitry, Anti-Walking Tread Design Feet™, gold plated connectors, soft clipping circuitry, and variable crossover level and phase control, making the XTEQ the foundation for any great home theater and audio system.
The introduction of this high performance subwoofer has managed to deliver both brawn and beauty. The Sunfire XTEQ series is the first to deliver accurate, powerful bass that rockets the entertainment value of any space by delivering up to 3,000 watts of pure bass. The sleek, compact design blends into any room and steers clear of the bulky bass of yesteryear, instead making the audio the authority. Room-specific calibration accurately integrates an XTEQ subwoofer into any living space and existing audio system, simulating a cinematic experience. You’ll get bone-rattling bass from some of the smallest subwoofer cabinets in the industry. Try us on for size.
With multiple sizes to fit every unique installation, the XTEQ is the perfect fit for both new audio designs as well as existing configurations.
- NEW! Sunfire’s Tracking Down Converter™, high- powered XT amplifier design: With up to 3,000 watts of pure heart-thumping bass, the XTEQ delivers a solid, high performance, analog amplifier for extremely clean and pure power.
- NEW! Digital Auto-EQ circuit for enhanced room calibration: Now with more precise room-specific calibration, the XTEQ more accurately integrates with your room and the rest of your audio system.
- NEW! Connectivity options including XLR connector: The XTEQ brings more connectivity options than ever before, including an XLR connector for increased installation flexibility with consumer and professional components.
- NEW! Asymmetrical Cardioid Surround (ACS): Enables extended xMAX, the XTEQ features well-defined tight bass with extended woofer excursion.
- NEW! High Back EMF system with high excursion drivers: High Back EMF driver technology produces massive amounts of low distortion bass from some of the smallest cabinets in the industry, delivering bone-rattling bass.
- NEW! XT suite of premium audiophile features: Touting new features like advanced auto turn-on circuitry, Anti-Walking Tread Design Feet™ (AWTD), gold plated connectors, soft clipping circuitry, and crossover level and phase control, the XTEQ is the foundation of any great home theater and audio system.©
MODELXTEQ10 Driver Complement 10” Active Side
10” Side Firing
Amplifier Power 2,700 Watt
Tracking Down Converter
Frequency Response 18Hz – 100Hz THD Less than
3% typical operation
High Pass Crossover 85Hz Low Pass Crossover 30Hz Phase 0 to 180 degree (variable) Woofer Magnet 7.5” x 3.5” Deep
Voice Coil 3” Cone Material Non-pressed paper with a high
density foam edge
INPUTS Line Level (L&R) Line Level (RCA)
Nominal Impedance 15k Ω
Input (Mono) Balanced (XLR)
Nominal Impedance 14k Ω
Slave Line Level - Mono (RCA)
Nominal Impedance 8k Ω
Microphone 3.5 mm
(condense mic incl.)
Trigger On 12 VDC OUTPUTS Thru (L&R) Line Level (RCA)
85Hz High Pass Filter / Bypass
Slave Line Level – Mono (RCA)
Nominal Impedance120k Ω
GENERAL Finish High Gloss Black Included Accessories Microphone and
Dimensions CM/Inches (H/W/D) - Net 27.9cm x 27.9cm x 28.5cm / 11" x 11" x 11.25" Weight Net 24.9 KG / 55 Lbs. Power 100-120 / 220-240 V~,