The Wharfedale SPC-12 incorporates a newly developed long throw bass driver and the fastest balance-drive Class D power amplifiers and feature innovations to surpass its predecessors.
- A sensor situated atop the subwoofer cabinet perceives close proximity movement and illuminates the top-mounted controls allowing operation in a dim room.
- The new PowerCubes can achieve lower bass extension (about 10Hz lower), with a wide 85dB dynamic range.
- The sealed box design provides faster and more intensive bass response than the bass-reflex structure of the original.
- The low pass filter slope is adjustable from 30Hz to 150Hz.
- The upper bass roll-off slope is steeper hence produces purer bass.
- Ample input and output connections are provided for versatility.
Description/Format Active balanced-drive closed-box subwoofer system Drive Units 1 x (12") 300mm cone long-throw Frequency Response 30 - 120Hz ±3dB Rated Power Output 400W Peak Power Output 850W Line Input Sensitivity 200mv for maximum output Crossover Range 30 - 150Hz Inputs Stereo Line In (2 x RCA Phono)
Mono (LFE) Line In (RCA Phono)
Stereo Speaker Level In
Input Impedance Line In: 10kΩ
Speaker Level In: 1kΩ
Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N) >85dB Features Phase inversion, Auto on-off built in Dimensions (HxWxD) 442x400x355mm Net Weight 15kg Avg. Max Output @1m 117dB Accessories IEC power cord, spikes as standard,plastic feet