DetailsSonos Amp is the new, versatile amplifier for all your entertainment. Rather than operating as a speaker itself, Amp allows you to bring other speakers into your Sonos system. We’re talking about those vintage, free-standing speakers you inherited from your audiophile uncle. Or maybe the in-ceiling speakers you weren’t sure what to do with when you moved into your new home. And yes, even outdoor speakers.Sonos Amp packs 125 Watts per channel to power high-fidelity sound and streaming capability for turntables, TV, and architectural, bookshelf, outdoor, and floor - standing speakers.Create the ultimate entertainment system and stream from over 100 services. Control is easy with the Sonos app, AirPlay, the touch interface, or your voice via smart devices like Sonos One.Platform integrations help streamline control of your smart home, so you can control your system with a universal remote or keypad. And because Sonos continually updates with new features and services, your experience will improve over time.
More power. More possibilities.
125 watts per channel
Get high-fidelity sound for even the most demanding speakers.
Add stereo or surround sound to your TV for shows, movies, and games.
Send the sound from your iPhone or iPad to your home sound system.
Take the sound outside.
Power your outdoor speakers and easily expand your home sound system to the backyard.
Upgrade your stereo.
Connect your turntable or stereo to enjoy vinyl, CDs, and audio files stored on your devices, in addition to streaming.
Choose your control.
Control Amp with the Sonos app, AirPlay, or your favourite music service's app.
A streamlined set of ports at the back of Amp make setup simple and keep your cords organised. The threaded connections for left and right channels are standard diameter so you can remove them and use your own banana plugs.
- Class D Amplification
- 125 Watts per channel at 8 Ohms
- Line-in Sources Supported
- Analog RCA
- Optical TOSLink (Via adapter)
- HDMI ARC from TV
- Subwoofer Output
- Auto Detecting RCA
- User adjustable crossover (50Hz-110Hz)
- Speaker Output Connections
- Banana Plug Terminals
- Stereo or Dual Mono Operation
- Adjustable EQ
- 64mm H
- 217mm W
- 217mm D
- Black Finish
- Touch interface
- Volume Up/Down
- Previous/Next track
Power and Networking
- Power Supply
- AC 100-120V / 220 - 240V
- Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Ethernet Ports
- Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- System Requirements
- Passive (non-powered, non-amplified) speakers. Broadband internet in your home.
- Sonos Amp
- Sonos Banana Plugs
- AC Power Cord
- Warranty and Regulatory Booklet
- Quick Start Guide
- Class D Amplification