nova65SE - Musical Performance in the Real World
The nova65SE is an integrated amplifier, DAC, and headphone amp all rolled into one. Its combination of high output power, transparent sound, and digital and analog connectivity make it simple to enjoy all of your music with uncompromising quality.
With five inputs, including 24/192 Asynchronous USB, you can enjoy computer and streaming audio with incredible high fidelity sound.
Pride of Ownership
The nova65SE has a timeless industrial design that fits naturally in the home. The wood cabinet is sourced from sustainable resources and is available in three premium finishes: rosewood, high gloss black, and cherry. The front panel is made from six-millimeter thick bead blasted aluminum with a soft cool gray finish. These are some of the simple touches that provide pride of ownership in an age of disposable hardware.
Peachtree amplifiers are rated "all channels driven" from 20Hz to 20kHz (full bandwidth of human hearing) to provide real world power ratings. Featuring an amplifier that delivers up to 95 watts per channel (4Ω), the nova65SE is the perfect partner for efficient speakers, near-field desktop systems and for listeners that value quality over quantity of sound.
If your listening habits or speakers require more power to sound their best, check out the even more powerful nova125SE and nova220SE.
• Powerful amplification: 65 watts per channel 8Ω, 95 watts per channel 4Ω.
• High-resolution 24-bit/192kHz DAC with reclocking to minimize jitter
• 24/192 Asynchronous USB input for high performance computer audio
• Optical and coax digital inputs to upgrade digital music streamers like Sonos Connect and Apple TV
• Pure analog input for your turntable/phono preamp, tuner, SACD player
• Audiophile headphone amplifier for high performance headphones
• Selectable triode tube buffer for more natural sound