Reinvigorate your passion for vinyl at home or on-the-go with the Denon DP-450USB. Integrated USB-A port lets you digitize your vinyl collection and create quality records in MP3 or WAV file formats. Strong, sophisticated design perfectly blends with the existing Denon Design Series. S-Shape curved tone-arm and weighted, belt-driven platter spins your 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm or 78 rpm records with precision and detail. Connect the DP-450USB to any amplifier or system with analog inputs via the built-in phono equalizer and enjoy music that’s faithful to the original recording.
CREATE DIGITAL FILES OF VINYL RECORDS
Enjoy your vinyl collection anywhere with DP-450USB. Integrated USB-A output allows for one-touch recording of your favorite vinyl records onto a USB drive as MP3 or WAV format files. Further editing is possible by the free Musicut software. Play your albums on the DP-450USB or record and take them with you to enjoy trusted Denon sound wherever you go.
SPECIALLY ENGINEERED S-SHAPE TONEARM
Features a carefully engineered S-Shape curved tonearm with optimized tracking angle at any point of the record, auto-lift at records end and playback stop. When the vinyl reaches the end of playback, the tonearm auto-lifts preserving the excellent condition of your album and the cartridge. S-Shape curved tonearm design also reduces harmonic distortion, ensuring a crystal clear sonic signal every time you listen.
Strong build construction offers both the strength and high-density needed to reproduce detailed, resonance-free music. Thick cabinet walls and a weighted platter provide the optimal surface for your vinyl collection, reducing external vibration. Pair DP-450USB with the rest of the Denon Design Series for a durable, high-resolution system.
Supports playback at 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm and 78 rpm. Easily play your entire vinyl collection and enjoy its full breadth.
Easy Setup and Operation
Takes minutes to unbox and quickly operate for novice and seasoned vinyl fans. Plug DP-450USB into your favourite amplifier or system, including the Denon Design Series, and immediately begin reconnecting with your vinyl collection — it’s that easy.
Exclusive, Removable Dual-purpose Dust Cover
Removable dust cover features a modern design, elevating the overall aesthetic of DP-450USB while eliminating vibration issues that affect music quality associated with attached covers. Doubling as a display stand for your album cover, place the dust cover upright on the included base and show it proudly to friends and family.
Built-in phono equalizer creates an open, enveloping sound stage that enlivens your cherished vinyl collection while staying true to the original recording as the artist intended. Connect it directly to a AV-Receiver, System component or integrated amp that lacks a phono terminal for seamless use.
Includes an MM cartridge for more precise listening and added musical detail. As a producer of the longest-selling cartridge in market, enjoy the Denon DP-450USB turntable with confidence. If you prefer listening via an MC cartridge, easily swap out the existing MM cartridge to fit your audio preferences. Enjoy iconic Denon sound quality however you choose to listen.
Weighted, Belt-driven Platter with Auto Sensor
Integrated auto sensor accurately controls the platter, preventing unwanted speed fluctuations during playback — enjoy audio reproduction exactly as the artist intended.
Musicut Software for Windows 10
Cut and organize your ripped vinyl albums with this easy-to-use PC software. Download the metadata including cover art (for MP3 format only) for each track and easily build a digital library of your vinyl collection with each record’s original warmth and sound.
At just 41 cm in width, DP-450USB is constructed to fit seamlessly into your existing Hi-Fi system. Though compact in size, it still delivers the powerful, detailed sound you expect from Denon.
Sophisticated Design Aesthetic
Built for High Performance and ease of set up the DP-450USB features a sophisticated form factor and Solid Construction while durable Aluminium material offers a modern aesthetic. The DP-450USB matches the sleek lines of the Denon Design Series, The Renowned CEOL Series as well as Denon’s Classic 43cm HiFi Components.
100+ Years of Firsts in Audio Technology
Founded in 1910, Denon has a deep heritage of "firsts" in audio technology — from Japan's first audio electronics manufacturer, to producing the world's first commercial CDs. This focused investment in audio R&D ensures you get the latest technology and highest quality with every listening experience.
- Unique S-Shape curved tonearm design optimizing tracking angle at any point of the record to reduce harmonic distortion for clear audio reproduction
- Tonearm supports auto lift-up and playback stop when end of record is reached
- Built-in phono equalizer with on/off toggle lets you connect DP-450USB to any amplifier or system with analog inputs or phono inputs
- Multi-speed selector (33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm) to play the widest array of vinyl records
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence — trust this high-quality and durable turntable to deliver the ultimate audio experience
- Includes high quality MM cartridge for precise sound out-of-the-box within minutes
- Exclusive, removable dust cover with included base eliminates fixed-cover vibrations and doubles as a display stand for your vinyl record covers
- Supports both MM and MC cartridges — advanced flexibility that matches your audio preferences
- Weighted, belt-driven platter with auto speed sensor maintains accurate speed for precise sound reproduction
- Digitize your vinyl collection to WAV or MP3 with the USB port and one-touch recording
- Strong, weighted base and durable construction reduces external vibrations and improves audio performance
- Part of the Denon Design Series — elegant, modern design fits beautifully in the home
- DC Motor
- Belt Drive
- S-Type Tonearm
- Manual Operation
- Auto Tonearm Lift at End
- 33 1/3 RPM
- 45 RPM
- 78 RPM
- 0.08% (WRMS) Wow and Flutter
- USB Direct Recording
- MP3 (192kbps)
- WAV (44.1kHz/16bit)
- Switchable Phono EQ Built in
- MM Stylus
- CN-6518 Stylus
- Universal Headshell
- Removeable Dust Cover
- 2.5mV / 1kHz Rated Output
- 20Hz - 20kHz Frequency Response
- 65dB S/N Ratio
- 150mV / 1kHz Rated Output Phono EQ
- 20Hz - 20kHz Frequency Range Phono EQ
- Available in Black
- Maximum Dimensions
- 414mm Wide
- 342mm Deep
- 132mm High
- 5.8kg With Dust Cover