THE CHORD COMPANY Silver Plus USB Cable
Responding to demand from computer audiophiles, we have produced our first USB cable. Using techniques developed during the design of our award winning HDMI cables, the USB SilverPlus uses heavily silver-plated oxygen free copper conductors in a twisted pair configuration to carry data. Insulation is gas foamed polyethylene and as with every Chord interconnect, obsessive attention has been paid to ensuring that the conductors are protected with a high frequency effective shield.
Prepare to be surprised at the difference it makes. We've been using one with an Arcam rDAC and a MacBook and it sounds amazing.
- 26 AWG silver-plated twisted pair data conductors.
- High speed low-loss gas-foamed polyethylene insulation.
- Dual layer high frequency effective shielding.
- Gold-plated plug and signal pins. Vibration damping outer jacket.
- Product Id :411
- Brand :The Chord Company
- Product Name :THE CHORD COMPANY Silver Plus USB Cable
- Product Url :https://www.apollohifi.com.au/the-chord-company-silver-plus-usb-cable.html