SENNHEISER HD650 Audiophile Headphones Last Pair Display
The audiophile HD 650 is the ultimate in open, dynamic headphone design. Developed from the award-winning HD 600, the HD 650s feature improved materials for even better sound reproduction. They captivate the listener with their expressiveness and emotion while maintaining absolute precision and lifelike reproduction. Enjoy sound in perfection!
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- Highly optimised magnet systems for minimum harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- A specially developed damping element, made from fine acoustic metal mesh, ensures a precise damping over the entire diaphragm surface, highly constant in all climates.
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Gold plated ¼” jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug
- 2-year warranty
|ca. 2,5 N|
|Weight w/o cable||ca. 260g|
|6,3/3,5 mm stereo|
|Transducer principle (Headphones)||dynamic, open|
|10 - 39500 Hz|