DetailsAlthough correct placement plays a key role in optimizing subwoofer performance, sometimes it imposes the inconvenience of running long lengths of cable through walls, along baseboards or under floors and carpets. To solve the problem, Dynamo 600X, 800X, 1100X, and 1600X include a connection port for an optional wireless system. MartinLogan’s new SWT-X Wireless Subwoofer System incorporates the latest in wireless audio transmission technology. Easy to install in the subwoofer, the SWT-X receiver requires no external power source or audio connections.
- Kit includes wireless transmitter and receiver
- Transmitter inputs: RCA Left and Right/LFE
- Zero signal compression
- Wireless range: up to 50 feet
- Operates on 2.4GHz wireless band
- Dynamic frequency selection
- Forward error correction
- Includes AC adapter for transmitter
- SWT-2 and SWT-X wireless transmitters and receivers are not compatible with each other.