Heavyweight sound intensity teams with an ultra-lightweight design to create the ultimate in on-the-go listening, the Koss UR40. With improved signal transmission and conduction for a clean and clear sound, these will minimize mechanical distortion and ensure exceedingly accurate sound reproduction.
Featuring a hybrid design, the UR40 integrate the best of closed and open-style headphones. Closed leatherette ear cushions form a tight seal around the ears to enhance bass frequencies, while screened earcups provide an open, hear-through sound that keeps you in tune with your surroundings. The result: a clean, full frequency, great sound that turns every recording into a “live” performance.
At just over six ounces, the Koss UR40 headphones wear comfortably, store easily, and travel lightly. Titanium sound in a collapsible, lightweight package.
- Full frequency, clean sound turns any recording into a "live" performance
- Screened earcups provide open, hear-through sound letting listeners stay in touch with surroundings
- Closed, leatherette ear cushions form tight seal around ears, enhancing sound bass
- Enjoy greater volume levels, even with low-voltage portable devices
- Airy, mesh sling provides soft, breathable support
- Lightweight frame (just over 6 oz) folds into protective, compact configuration for easy portability
- Includes a straight, dual-entry, 4-foot cord , gold-flashed 3.5mm (1/8-inch) plug
- Covered under the Koss Stereophones Limited Lifetime Warranty
UR40 Lightweight Headphones
Frequency Response 15-22,000 Hz Impedance 60 ohms Sensitivity 98 dB SPL/1mW Cord Straight, Dual Entry, 4ft