Still at only 28cm (11”) square, the X301 is a 300W powerhouse is smaller than most typical subwoofers. But with an 8” active woofer matched to an auxiliary bass radiator it will erupt your music and movies to life with immersive punch and power.
The X301 Subwoofer
The powerful Minx X301 subwoofer is packed with significant technological advances. The 300 Watt X301 implements a forward firing driver for amazing punch and attack, combined with a state-of-the-art Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR) to deliver thunderous levels despite its compact and discrete design.
DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSOR
Our software engineers have designed a sophisticated Digital Signal Processor (DSP) to provide real-time control of equalisation and dynamic range processing for the maximum possible performance while preventing drivers overloading or distorting. This allows the Minx subwoofers to handle more power and play louder than ever!
DISCRETE YET THUNDEROUS
Both of the subwoofers use an innovative driver plus an ABR(Auxiliary Bass Radiator) system rather than having either an enclosed box (which would require even more powe) or a ported design (which would require a bigger cabinet). The result is two extremely efficient and very powerful subwoofers housed in tiny cabinets, their slender size deceives the eye.
BESPOKE TO SUIT ANY ROOM
The Minx subwoofers offer complete rear panel control of ‘gain’, ‘phase’ and ‘crossover frequency’, unlike many other style subwoofers which give little or no adjustment in these areas. With these true hi-fi capabilities, regardless of your room’s shape and size Minx’s simple set-up adjustments ensure your system is perfectly customised for placement almost anywhere.
- Powerful 300W digital amplifier
- Compact and discrete design enabling the subwoofers to be hidden away anywhere - be heard not seen.
- One piece aerospace grade aluminium cones move air with incredible efficiency
- Supplied with removable grilles
- Scratch resistant high gloss lacquer available in black or white finishes
- Full rear panel control of gain, phase and crossover frequency allowing optimum integration and room positioning to match your set-up and listening preferences
- Digital Signal Processor - Provides equalisation to maximise volume while preventing driver overload or distortion.
- Powerful DSP design delivering awesome performance from the smallest footprint possible.
- DSP design allows far smaller cabinet construction than
- Auxiliary Bass Radiators to maximize efficiency and power yet minimize cabinet footprint
- Driver plus ABR (Auxillary Bass Radiator)
configuration. ABRs replace bass ports to eliminate
air noise at high levels
Power Output Minx X301: 300W Frequency Response Minx X301: 31Hz (-6dB) – 200Hz Crossover Active – variable 50Hz-200Hz Drivers Minx X301: 1 x 8" subwoofer 1 x 8" passive radiator Dimensions
(H x W x D)
Minx X301: 311 x 266 x 278mm (12.4 x 10.5 x 11.0") Weight Minx X301: 7.5Kg (16.5lbs) Finishes High gloss black
High gloss white