Bowers and Wilkins HTM6 S2 Anniversary Edition Centre Speaker
The HTM6 S2 Anniversary Edition small enough to fit in to convenient spaces in your home but powerful enough to partner the floorstanding 603 S2 Anniversary Edition. Offered in four finishes, it features the same crossover improvements as the others speakers in the range.
Powerful enough to partner with 603s and compact enough to fir with any piece of furniture, HTM6 S2 Anniversary Edition brings more realism and accuracy to your movie experience.
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the revolutionary Continuum™ cone, as found in our flagship 800 Series Diamond. Once reserved for only our most revered models, Continuum brings you a cleaner and more accurate performance.
As well as celebratory cosmetic changes, 600 Series Anniversary Edition also benefits from a new optimised crossover design featuring carefully selected components, offering greater insight from your music.
- 2-way vented-box system
- Flowport technology for controlled bass
- Decoupled Double Dome aluminium tweeters
- Continuum cone midrange drivers for improved clarity
- Available in a range of different finishes
- 8Ω (minimum 4.3Ω)
Recommended amplifier power:
- 30W - 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Height: 160mm
- Width: 480mm (18.9 in)
- Depth: 255mm (cabinet only)
279mm (including grille and terminals)
- Red Cherry
- (Grille finishes in black and grey)
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminum dome high-frequency
- 2x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- -6dB at 42Hz and 33kHz
- 72Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- 87dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 100Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 200Hz - 22kHz
|Recommended amplifier power:||