PROJECT Acryl It Acrylic Platter for Turntables
Acryl It is made from acrylic with a satinised surface, delivering a more fluid sound that leaves no space for platter resonances.
Upgrade your Debut, Xpression, Essential, or Elemental turntable with the Pro-Ject Acryl It. Acryl It is made from acrylic with a satinised surface, delivering a more fluid sound that leaves no space for platter resonances.
The change is easily made: just exchange your metal platter for Acryl It. Unlike metal platters, where you will need to place a felt met between the record and the platter to damp metal resonance, you can put your record directly on the acrylic surface, with nothing in between. Acryl It will improve the overall performance of your turntable significantly.
Please Note: Availability is subject to supplier stock.
- Acryl-It is suitable for Debut and Xpression turntables
- Acryl-It E is suitable for Essential and Elemental turntables
- Substitutes metal/MDF platter
- Inert material avoids resonances
- Ideal for use with Clamp it
- Audiophile sound tuning