AUSTRALIAN POWER SOCKETS
Mini Mira is part of our Evolution three design series. It features two outlets, one dedicated for projectors, LCD screens or older CRT, the second can be used for all other electronics from set top boxes, to DVD or Blue-ray players. It is a compact box measuring 170mm in length and 130mm in width with a height profile of 65mm making it easy to position either behind cabinets or ceiling mounted next or close to projectors.
Discover IsoTek’s award-winning range of power conditioning systems developed to improve, enhance and protect the sensitive audio components you own. Power is the first input to any home entertainment system; it flows through the system, used by each component in turn to create the signal that moves the speakers’ drive units and delivers the pixels on the screen. What we see and hear is fashioned from, and by, mains electricity – it’s the ‘raw material’ from which the ‘art’ is created.
The Discovery range offers an affordable way to not only protect your investment from dangerous power surges and voltage spikes, but also to guarantee the best possible performance whenever you listen.
Designed specifically for audio-visual applications and utilizing the already highly praised Mira circuit, Mini Mira’s unique ‘Triple Resonance Filter©’ improves performance and protection for CRT, LCD, LED and plasma screens, and is also fully compatible with projectors.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB audio, 40dB visual.
- Independently conditioned outlets – stops Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Triple Resonant Filter© gives ultimate visual performance as well as stopping ‘in-rush’ currents, which can reduce a component’s life span.
- 22,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver platted OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Maximum continuous power 2,300W (230V).
- SOLD WITH AU POWER SOCKETS
- Improves sound and picture quality
- Protects your sensitive electronics from power surges and voltage spikes
- Easy to install, and can be wall mounted
- Compact design
Number of outlets
Type of outlets
Standard mains inlet
- IEC Fused
- 110 - 240VAC
- 10 Amps
- 130mm W
- 65mm H
- 170mm L