With its two 12AX7 valves, when used as a headphone amplifier, it produces the warm, soft yet precise sound that music-lovers appreciate so much. It manages the bridging as a preamplifier. Here it is an ideal addition to the SP-996 and SP-997 monos. Now there is a small, space-saving stereo unit for harmonious, open sounds.
3 months warranty on the valve.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 50 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Nominal Output Power: 400 mW (300 Ohm), 1,75 W (32 Ohm)
- Output voltage Pre Out: 2V (max. 4V)
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 100 mW)
- Input sensitivity: 600mV, Signal-Noise ratio: > 90 dB
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm, Inputs: 2 x RCA (CD/Aux source selector)
- Outputs: 1 x RCA Pre Out, 1 x headphone jack 6,3 mm, Weight: 3,8 kg
- Mains supply: 230 V/50 Hz, Dimensions (WxHxD): 160 x 265 x 210 mm
- Tubes: 2 x 12AX7, 4 Level Tube dimmer switcher