The SE846 delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the SE846 features a patent-pending design that includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter. This technology enables the deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail of mids or highs.
Comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go.
Customizable frequency response, detachable cables, and a wide variety of accessories ensure an unequalled, perfectly tailored listening experience for the most discerning audio enthusiast.
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer
- For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance
- Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other
- Three-way system configuration for dedicated low-, mid- and high-frequency distribution
Patent-Pending Design for Unparalleled Low End
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter enables low-end rolloff at ~3dB at 90Hz (~19dB at 250Hz)-The previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail.
- Ten precision-wended, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low frequency rolloff to begin at about 75Hz without distortion or artifacts
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Customizable Frequency Response
- Adjustable Sound Signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable metal nozzle (Balanced, warm and bright options included)
- Ergonomic, Flexible design
- Lightweight, Low-Profile shape with optimized nozzle angle designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Detachable cable with wireform fit
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cables with formable wire ensure secure placement
- MMCX connector with lock-snap mechanism allows easy replacement and provides 360-degree rotation to optimize fit
- Two included cable lengths (46" and 64") for flexible wearing options
Durable, Sophisticated Design
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37dB of ambient noise, weather onstage or on-the-go
- Removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement
- Rugged ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction withstands the extremes of onstage or everyday wear
- Crystal-Clear housing allows a view of the precision engineered, laser etched components of the interior (clear model only)
Sensitivity 114 dB SPL/mW Frequency Range 15 Hz–20 kHz Cable Style Detachable cables with wireform fit Cable Length 46" and 64" Detachable cable? Yes Colors Crystal Clear Speaker Type Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers