Please Note: Phono Pre-Amp's require RCA cables to connect to your amplifier. We have a wide selection of cables and interconnects available HERE.
This precision tube phono preamplifier benefits from outstanding circuit technology from Dr. Sykora and uses ultimate components. For the first time a variable selection of input impedance for MC cartridges can be done while playing a record! Other features include input capacitance for MM cartridges and switchable subsonic, that prevents your amplifier and speakers of ultra low rumble below 20Hz. All components including tube output and polypropylene capacitors are audiophile-grade and guarantee a breathtaking sound experience. A perfect upgrade for ambitious vinyl lovers!
• MM & MC support
• Precise RIAA equalisation
• Ultra low noise circuitry
• ECC 83 tube output stage
• Input impedance adjustment for low output MC on front
• Input capacitance adjustment in 4 steps (MM & Hi-output MC)
• Switchable subsonic filter
• Gold plated RCA sockets
• Metal casing protects against vibration and interference
• DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
• Front-sided On/Off switch
• Faceplate silver or black
Tube Assembly 2x ECC83 (12AX7) Input impedance for low output MC VARIABLE 10 ohms - 1000 ohms Capacitance (MM) 47pF / 147pF / 267pF / 367pF Gain MM / MC 40 / 50 / 60 dB Signal-to-noise ratio 93dBA THD < 0,1% RIAA curve accuracy within 0,5dB/20Hz - 20kHz Subsonic filter 20Hz @ 18dB/octave Input / Output RCA Power supply 18V/1000mA DC; 220 - 240V, 50Hz Power consumption max 490mA DC / < 1 watt standby dimension W x H x D (D with sockets) 103 x 72 x 144 (156)mm weight 1100g without power supply