A Reliable and Versatile Blu-ray Transport for any home theater
The OPPO BDT-101CI is a reliable high-performance Blu-ray transport designed for custom home theaters and professional applications. With a robust feature set distilled from the award-winning BDP-103/105 series, the BDT-101CI offers excellent audio and video performance for disc and media file playback.
The design of the BDT-101CI focuses on its core function of disc playback. The player supports multiple disc formats including Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, CD and media files on USB drives and home networks. While the BDT-101CI does not offer features such as Internet streaming apps like the BDP-103/105 series, a typical home theater usually already has multiple pieces of equipment with streaming capabilities, such as smart TVs or dedicated streaming boxes. The focused design makes the player quick to start up and easy to operate.
Custom Integration Features
- Universal disc format support including Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D1, DVD, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, CD, HDCD and more
- Upscaling to Ultra HD (4K) resolution
- VRS® (Video Reference Series) ClearView™ video processing
- Dolby® TrueHD and Dolby Digital Plus decoding
- DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding
- Bitstream output compatible with Dolby Atmos and DTS-X
- Three USB ports for playback of media files2 (AVCHD, MKV, AVI, MP4, WAV, FLAC, APE, DSD, etc.)
- Ethernet port for BD-Live, firmware upgrade and home network media file playback
- True 24p™ video for Blu-ray encoded in 24Hz frame rate and optional conversion of DVD to 24p
- Multiple zoom modes
- Advanced picture control including video smoothing, detail and edge enhancement
- Premium 32-bit audio DAC by AKM
- Optical and coaxial digital audio outputs
- Rigid steel chassis and center mounted disc loader with motion balance and vibration isolating mechanisms
- Back-lit remote control
- Large front panel buttons
- RS232 and IP control for system integration
- Switchable rear IR sensor for a clean IR blaster/emitter installation
- HDMI CEC (Consumer Electronics Control)
- Three customizable picture adjustment presets
- Settings can be locked to prevent inadvertent changes
Disc Types BD-Video, Blu-ray 3D, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, AVCHD, SACD, CD, HDCD, Kodak Picture CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW, DVD±R DL, BD-R/RE BD Profile BD-ROM Version 2.5 Profile 5 (also compatible with Profile 1 Version 1.0 and 1.1) Output Analog Audio: stereo
Coaxial/Optical Audio: up to 2ch/192kHz PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS.
HDMI Audio: up to 7.1ch/192kHz PCM, up to 5.1ch DSD, bitstream.
HDMI Video: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/1080p24/UHD, 3D frame-packing 720p/1080p24.
Frequency: 20Hz – 20kHz (±0.2dB), 20Hz – 96kHz (-3.5dB ~ +0.05dB)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >105dB (A-weighted)
THD+N: < 0.0012% (1kHz at 0dBFS, 20kHz LPF)
General Specification Power Supply: ~100V – 240V, 50/60Hz AC
Power Consumption: 40W (Standby: 0.5W in Energy Efficient Mode)
Dimensions: 16.9 x 11.3 x 4.1 inches (430mm x 287mm x 105mm)
Mass: 9.9 lbs (4.5kg)
Operating Temperature 41°F - 95°F
5°C - 35°C
Operating Humidity 15% - 75%
Parts & Labor Warranty 2 Years