Perfection means everything. So we compromised on nothing.
Beauty’s in the eye—and ear—of the beholder. So we designed our Lifestyle home entertainment system to be beautiful in every way. Acoustics. Aesthetics. Craftsmanship. Simplicity. Bring your entertainment to life with a powerful, wireless bass module, four compact satellite speakers—including rear wireless surrounds—a wider center channel speaker and a premium, glass-top control console. Love music? Then you’ll love SoundTouch built in for Internet radio, music services like Spotify® and Amazon Music, and your stored music collection. See—and hear—for yourself why this is the most uncompromising 5-speaker home theater system we’ve ever made.
Spotlight on speakers.
We have a long history of creating big sound from small packages. Our new Jewel satellite speakers in an in-wall configuration, with precisely angled transducers inside the speaker, produces an output is stunning—what you'd expect from speakers many times their size... And the rear speakers? Wireless.
The center channel of the Lifestyle 600 system is identical to the front and rear speakers and is designed to match the sleekness of your TV. It is now redesigned in an in-wall configuration.
Of course you want that resounding bass performance for movies and music. But you don’t want a monstrous piece of equipment to enable it. With its premium glass-top finish, our wireless Acoustimass module delivers on sound and style. A powerful driver and QuietPort technology combine for best-in-class performance for its size.
Statements in elegance, continued…
The polished glass curvature of the console has a singular style you can’t ignore. But it’s more than just good looks. The console houses all of your technological needs: Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® connectivity for wireless music streaming, 4K video compatibility, 6 HDMI™ inputs and more. And it’s all controlled with a universal remote.
Less effort, more music
With the Lifestyle home entertainment system, we put a lot of thought into taking the thinking out. Sure, there’s the premium home theater performance that you’ll love for movies, TV and sports. But when it comes to enjoying your music, you can listen whichever way you want, without worrying about which technology is best. This system lets you play music directly from a phone or tablet using Bluetooth, or connect the system to your Wi-Fi network for instant in-home listening, without the need for your phone.
SoundTouch speakers are made to grow with you. Once you have one, you can add more at anytime. They all work together. So as you go room to room, your music goes along with you. The free SoundTouch app gives you greater control of your SoundTouch 300 soundbar—any SoundTouch product, actually—from a smartphone or tablet. Use it to browse music, and control that music throughout your home. Start streaming instantly, or use the app to personalize the presets to your favorite music and stations.
Engineered to keep it simple
Unify technology walks you through system setup with guided onscreen messages for foolproof connectivity to your sources. Worried how it will all sound in your room? Don’t be. ADAPTiQ audio calibration fine-tunes the sound specifically to your room and the things in it. So when you hear it, you hear it at its absolute best. The rear speakers and bass module even connect wirelessly for easier placement.
- Console: 40.59 cm W x 6.5 cm H x 25.8 cm D (4 kg)
- Flushmount Jewel cube speakers -Grill (each): 10.1cm W x 19.5cm H x 0.4cm D (400g)
- Flushmount Jewel cube speakers -Enclosure (each): 6.5cm W x 16cm H x 7.3cm D (400g)
- Flushmount Jewel cube center speaker-Grill (each): 19.5cm W x 10.1cm H x 0.4cm D (400g)
- Flushmount Jewel cube speakers -Enclosure (each): 16cm W x 6.5cm H x 7.3cm D (400g)
- Acoustimass wireless bass module: 29.5 cm W x 32.5 cm H x 29.5 cm D (13.6 kg)
- Supported audio formats: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, Multichannel PCM. [Systems sold in Japan also will decode AAC signals.]
- Video source compatibility: Support for six 4K/60 video sources (HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2)
Inputs and outputs
Rear panel of the console
- 1 HDMI™ output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- 5 HDMI inputs
- 2 optical digital audio connections
- 2 coaxial digital audio connections
- 2 analog L/R audio inputs
- 1 3.5 mm connection for the Acoustimass module
- 1 data port
- 1 IR repeater port
- 1 Ethernet port for SoundTouch and software updates via a network
- 1 USB connection for software updates only
Front of the console
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 3.5 mm jack for ADAPTiQ system and headphones
- 1 power button
- 1 source button
- 1 system setup button
What's in the box
- 5 In-Wall Jewel speakers
- Acoustimass wireless bass module
- Universal remote control
- Front speaker cable
- 2 rear speaker cables
- Center speaker cable
- 2 wireless receivers
- ADAPTiQ headset
- IR emitter
- HDMI cable
- 4 AA batteries
- Console power supply
- 4 Power cords
- 4 Adhesive feet
- Owner’s guide
*Specification subject to change without notice.
Beauty’s in the eye—and ear—of the beholder. So we designed our Lifestyle home entertainment system to be beautiful in every way. Ac...
Regular Price: $5,499.00
Special Price $4,990.00