SPUN-COPPER IMG WOOFER
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion to give you the deepest, cleanest bass possible.
The built-in, all-digital amplifier of the R-120SW subwoofer delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy reproduction - thus providing maximum output, detail, and power that fills your home.
The R-120SW subwoofer gain, low pass crossover and phase controls ensure the low-frequency tones blend with other speakers and establish the ideal level of bass for your room. Line level/LFE RCA inputs provide maximum compatibility with standard home theater receivers.
HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy - giving you the ultimate listening experience that's built to last.
Exposed fasteners, low profile magnetic grilles and a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl give the R-120SW subwoofer a polished, modern appearance that perfectly accents our entire Reference series speakers.
- 12" Front-Firing Spun-Copper IMG Woofer
- All-Digital Amplifier with 400 Watts Peak Power
- Volume, Low Pass Crossover and Phase Control
- Line Level/LFE RCA Inputs for Maximum Receiver Compatibility
- 29Hz - 120Hz +/- 3dB
Maximum Acoustic Output
- All Digital
- 200W Continuous
- 400W Peak
- Low Pass
- 0/180 Phase
- Auto Power On
- 12" High Excursion Spun-copper IMG woofer
- Bass Reflex via rear firing port
- Line Level / LFE RCA Jacks
- Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl