The J 110 SUB from Jamo offers high-performance with stylish aesthetics by utilizing modern materials and core technologies. Intended to be used with high-performance loudspeaker systems, the J 110 SUB completes your home theater and music listening experiences. With an impressive amplifier capable of 450W of peak power, this subwoofer can deliver higher sound-pressure levels at lower distortion, resulting in maximum musical fidelity and reproduction of details.
The J 110 SUB features a 10" long throw Injection Molded Graphite woofer with Hard Conical Cone technology for exceptionally low frequency response with minimal distortion. The all-digital amplifier delivers clean high efficient power and accuracy in reproduction.
- Long Throw IMG Hard Conical Cone Woofer: Delivers low frequency response with minimal distortion
- Bass Reflex via Rear-Firing Slot Port: Extends low end response while minimizing port noise and distortion
- All-Digital Amplifier: For clean, highly efficient power
- Low Pass Crossover and Phase Control: Allows you to blend the subwoofer's low-frequency tones and establish the ideal level of bass
- Line Level / LFE RCA Inputs: Ensures compatibility with old and new receivers
- WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit Capable: Allows for completely wireless connection of one or multiple subwoofers for easy placement anywhere in your room
- MDF Cabinets with High Gloss Polymer Veneer Finish: Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor
- .5 Watt Standby Mode: Exceptional AC Power efficiency on or off
System Type Bass Reflex via Rear-Firing Slot Port Rated Output (Watts) 200W Weight (Kg/lb) 19.3 / 42.5 Woofer (mm/in) 254 / 10 Long-Throw IMG HCC Inputs Line Level / LFE RCA, WA-2 Port (Wireless) Product dimensions (mm, HxWxD) 381 x 381 x 406.4
Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB) 26 - 125Hz Crossover Frequency 40 - 125Hz Finish Gloss Black
Switchable Phase Control 0/180 Amplifier Power (Cont/Peak) 200W / 450W