607 speaker in the new 600 Series from Bowers & Wilkins transforms your home with pristine sound. The smaller of our bookshelf speakers, it fills your space with beautiful Bowers & Wilkins sound. Our Continuum™ cone technology, eight years in the making, creates a pure soundscape.
Layered, beautiful details
The new 600 Series adopts a refined and upgraded version of the proven Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, offering 38kHz breakup performance. The result? A pure and precise soundscape that allows you to enjoy all the layers of your favorite music.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuum™ cone midrange driver.
- Decoupled Double Dome Aluminium Tweeter
- Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- 2-way vented-box system
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminum dome high-frequency
- 1x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- -6dB 40Hz and 33kHz
- 52Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- 84dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 110Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 180Hz - 20kHz
- 8Ω (minimum 4.0Ω)
Recommended amplifier power
- 30W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped program
- 300mm Height
- 165mm Width
- 207mm Depth
- 231mm Depth including grille and terminals
- 11.2kg Pair