Bowers & Wilkins 603 speaker brings pristine sound to your home. Featuring Continuum™ cone technology, developed for our award-winning 800 Series Diamond, it creates a pure soundscape. Developed over an eight-year period and first featured on our flagship 800 Series Diamond models, the Continuum cone has been integrated into the sixth generation of the critically acclaimed 603. Fill your home with beautiful Bowers & Wilkins sound.
Layered, beautiful details
The new 600 Series adopts a refined and upgraded version of the proven Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, offering 38kHz breakup performance. The result? A pure and precise soundscape that allows you to enjoy all the layers of your favorite music.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuum™ cone midrange driver.
- Decoupled Double Dome aluminum tweeter
- Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- 3-way vented-box system
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminum dome high-frequency
- 1x ø150mm (6 in) Continuum™ cone FST™ midrange
- 2x ø165mm (6.5 in) Paper bass
- -6dB at 29Hz and 33kHz
- 48Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- 88.5dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 90Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 120Hz - 20kH
- 8Ω (minimum 3.0Ω)
Recommended Amplifier Power
- 30W - 200W into 8Ω on unclipped program
- 985mm Height (1055mm with plinth)
- 190mm Width (320mm with plinth)
- 340mm Depth (370mm with plinth)