The Record Doctor VI
Like its predecessors this up-dated version is a manually operated system featuring a vacuum motor.
It's the 20th anniversary of the Record Doctor machines in USA. Like its predecessors this up-dated version is a manually operated system featuring a vacuum motor, protective felt cleaning strips, precision bearings that help records spin freely, and an easy-to-drain storage tank for clean-ing fluids.
The RDVI includes several upgrades over past models, including ...
- a higher standard of finish,
- a vacuum motor that runs cooler and quieter,
- a stain-resistant aluminum top,
- a larger turning knob that helps keep fluid off the LP label,
- a new deep-cleaning brush for applying cleaning fluid to an LP,
- And a dust cover.
As with the RDV a bottle of RxLP fluid is included, and a User Manual. These are 230V models with an Australian power lead.
The RDVI has an attractive carbon fibre vinyl finish, and comes packed two to an outer carton.
Now includes a Dust Cover.