The DL85K has a surface-mount design and a standard range (up to 24mt*). It works with LED, LCD & plasma TV’s and CFL lighting. For use with all types of cable boxes, satellite boxes, remote controls and TVs. A white, silver & black trim kit included to match any AV system.
- Works with all types of cable boxes, satellite boxes, remotes and TVs
- Low profile - easy to hide
- Proprietary ambient noise-suppression technology for reliable operation in any lighting environment including compact fluorescents
- IR modulation frequency bandwidth: 25-60kHz
- Reception range: up to 80 ft/24 m*
- Color-coded connectors for fast, easy installation.
- One DL85 IR receiver
- One Model 789-44 connecting block that connects one IR receiver to 4 IR emitter ports and has enough power to drive up to 4 dual emitters
- One 12VDC regulated power supply
- 4 Blink-IR™ Designer emitters
- One Instruction manual
- One Trim kit to match white, silver and black AV components
* Actual range depends on remote control output and ambient lighting condition
• Infrared carrier frequency bandwidth: 25 - 60 kHz.
• Reception range: Up to 80 feet.*
• Reception angle: +/- 60 degrees.
• Cable requirements: See “INSTALLATION” below.
• Max. Transmission length: 1 mile using 18 gauge wire.
• Maximum current output: 100mA.
• Drives IR emitters through Xantech Connecting Blocks, Controllers, etc.
• Dimensions: 2.55” x 0.55” x 0.35” (65mm x 14mm x 9mm).
• Power requirements: +12VDC, 10mA.
* Depending on remote control output strength and ambient conditions.