Turn Your Computer into a Wireless Music Server
Imagine, UAT as the invisible wire that connects your computer to any Soundcast speaker system or receiver allowing you to enjoy your personal music indoors and outdoors. UAT also transmits signals to your rear surround speakers for true home theater without wires.
You’ll be quite surprised by its magical performance as it transmits interference free 2.4 GHz signals long-range* through walls, floors, doors and ceilings. UAT works with all the major media players including iTunes, RealPlayer, MusicMatch, Windows and internet radio stations.
It’s magic, it’s UAT.
• For use with all Soundcast 1.2 Series Speakers
• USB Audio structure to control basic functions of track forward, track back, pause/play for commonly used media players through USB connection to Mac or PC
• UAT will support all major media players, such as: iTunes 4 and Higher, Windows Media Player 9 and Higher, RealPlayer 10 and Higher, WinAmp 5 and Higher – and others
• Interference-Free 2.4 GHz system – not affected by microwave ovens, cordless phones or other wireless devices
• Plug & Play – NO drivers or software to install
• Compatible with nearly any source including computers, DVD/CD players and AV receivers
• Completely portable – for use anywhere
• Long-range, interference-free wireless transmission*
• Non-intrusive size, stands 6” high
* 50 to 300-foot broadcast range depending on location/environment
TECHNOLOGY: FHSS 40-Ch wireless protocol, Interference-Free
2.4 GHz system
DIMENSIONS: Height - 6” (15.5 cm) - Width - 1 1/8th” (4 cm)
Depth - 5/8” (2.5 cm)
WEIGHT: 1 lbs 1 oz (0.5 kg)