Introducing the amazing, feature packed Cocktail Audio X10 Hi Fi Audio system with CD storage and music streaming unit.
This little marvel is a CD player/CD ripper network (wired and optional wireless) device. It features a huge range of features. I will try to concisely list and explain the major features.
- High speed CD player. This high speed CD player is both a CD player and a high speed CD ripper. You can use the CD to store (rip) your compact discs onto an installed hard disc drive (optional) and can then access your music library from the comfort of your lounge without the clutter of the CD cases in your room.
- Music database. The Cocktail Audio X10 features FreeDB access, so any music you enter into the system will be searched for using the online music database and categorised accordingly into its appropriate genre.
- Encoding options. There are 4 encoding options; WAV, MP3, OGG and FLAC. Different encoding methods allow for different quality, with WAV reproducing original CD quality, or MP3 compression giving a lower quality, but greatly reduced file size. This is handy if you have a huge library and a limited to a small hard drive.
- Multiple search options. Once you have loaded your music into the X10 you can select the music by searching by category, genre, artist, title or year.
- Line input. You can use the 3.5mm line input to import and save music from your old cassettes or record players (with a phono pre amplifier.) This is a great option for those rare tracks that are not available on CD, or those old home 'mix tapes'.
- Network and Music streaming. This is where the Cocktail Audio X10 really shines. With a built in 10/100 ethernet port, or the optional wireless dongle, the X10 can stream music directly from a PC or MAC. it can also access INTERNET RADIO, giving access to over 15,000 radio station worldwide. It also allows recording of MP3 streaming.
- SYSTEM INTEGRATION. The Cocktail Audio X10 has a 3.5mm line input, 3.5mm line out and optical digital output to allow the X10 to be integrated with your existing music system.
- USB ports. The X10 includes 2 USB ports to allow the use of the USB wireless dongle as well as USB devices such as memory sticks and external hard drives. The USB can also be used for firmware upgrades.
- Hard Disc Drive. The X10 has a concealed slot to enable the fitting of a Sata hard disc of up to 2TB, with room for inceasing the size of useable hard drives in the future through firmware upgrades.
- 2. Useful Functions
Play data file CD or DVD
Probobly you may get audio file data CD with various media like CD-R/RW or DVD-R/RW. X10 can play these kind of data CD also. And, you can copy(transfer) the music in the CD to Music DB.
You can make playlist with music files in Music DB.
Import(Copy) music file or music folder in USB host to Music DB TAG Edit
You can edit TAG information for music file. This function is useful when you copy(import) music files in USB host to the Music DB.
You can bookmark into the file when it is playing. This function is useful for long files like story files.
X10 provides Alarm setting function to wake you up on the designated time.
You can connect your audio players(like MP3P or Turntable, etc) to X10 through AUX-in of X10.
HDD Format function
This function will help you to format HDD with ease.
* HDD format function of X10 does not support multi-partitioning.
Music DB Backup and Restore
As you may know, sometimes your precious data can be lost by mistake or critical problem in the device. So, we added 'Backup solution for Music DB'. The method to backup Music DB and restore it is like below.
* You need an external USB hard disk drive which is bigger capacity than Music DB
X10 can be powered off automatically in the designated time with SLEEP button.
Internet Time setting
You can select any city time and set it for your time as X10 provides worldwide internet time table.
X10 boots up and play the designated music file automatically without pressing the power button once power is supplied to it.
During music playing, you can change equalizer mode with E.Q. button of remote controller.
(Normal / Classic / Live / Pop / Rock / Jazz / Dance / Vocal / Soft / Bass)
|3. Summary of X10 UI(user interface)|
|X10 provides a well-designed high quality UI through its 3.5inch full color TFT LCD in the front of it. The user-friendly UI lets you enjoy various functions with easy. Thanks to big screen, vivid icon and white text with black background, you can keep staying in your comfortable sofa to play music.|
|4. X10 supports various type of audio codec|
|It can support MP3, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AAC, M4A, Ogg Vorbis, PCM and Playlist(M3U, PLS)|