Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. Do you really need to know how our technicians manage to extract such a huge sound from a small loudspeaker? Perhaps it‘s the special midrange driver that lends it such emotional impact? For sounds that don‘t just reach your ears, but also touch your soul.
- Optimized internal bracing.
- Rear bass-reflex port.
- 2 x 178mm mineral-filled paper cone woofers.
- 1 x 150mm mineral-filled paper cone midrange.
- 25mm polyester dome tweeter.
- Air core inductors and film capacitors used in critical crossover points.
- Satin black or satn white lacquer finish.
- Height x width x depth:1.070 × 200 × 350 mm
- Weight:20.2 kg
- Type: 3-Way, bassreflex
- Woofer: 2 × 178 mm cone
- Midrange: 1 × 115 mm cone
- Tweeter: 1 × 25 mm dome
- Crossover frequency: 900 / 3,600 Hz
- Frequency range (IEC 268-5): 33 ... 28,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB / 2.83 V / m
- Suitable for amplifiers: 4 ... 8 Ω
- Recommended amplifier power: 20 - 180 W / channel
- Nominal/peak power handling: 100 / 140 W
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 3.8 Ω / 42 Hz