Discover a whole new world of thrilling 3D surround sound with the Denon AVR-X4300H Network AV receiver, a premium 9.2-channel home theatre centre with discrete, identical amplifiers on each channel and 11.2 channel processing capability for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, plus optional Auro 3D.
With its built-in HEOS technology, the AVR-X4300H can join or establish a HEOS wireless multi-room music network, enabling you to enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home. Share music to other HEOS devices, and explore, browse, and play music from your own music library, from online streaming music services, and from thousands of internet radio stations – all controlled using the simple, intuitive "HEOS" app.
9.2 Channel AV Receiver with 200W Per Chanel; 11.2ch Processing
Enough power and flexibility to fill big rooms with unique Denon Sound
9 amplifiers to run 9.2 Atmos with passive Zone2/3 or a 5.1 set up with powered Zone2/3, plus many other combinations...
- Built-in WiFi with 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual Band support; Built in Bluetooth
Improved network stability especially in WiFi crowded homes
- Build-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
Enjoy your music in your whole house with more HEOS products
- 4K/60Hz full rate pass through, 4:4:4 colour resolution, HDR and BT.2020
Latest HDMI standards for future proof compatibility
- 8 HDMI inputs (including 1 on front panel) with full HDCP2.2 support, 3 HDMI outputs
Plenty of inputs for your digital devices; different video in different rooms
- Advanced video processing with analogue to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K scaling
Full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVD's or analogue sources
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with additional 2ch power amplifier); Auro-3D upgradable
Unique 3D sound options with effects from overhead
- AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Tidal, Deezer, Network Audio Streaming
Access to almost unlimited online music sources
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
High resolution audio streaming for HiFi enthusiasts with gapless playback
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 with SubEQ, LFC, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ
Delivering ultimate equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
- Colour coded speaker terminals, setup assistant, Denon 2016 AVR remote app
Hassle free installation, setup and operation
- Advanced multi-room options; 11.2ch pre-out; RS232 control
Audio and video in multiple rooms; ready for 3rd party home automation systems
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto settings
Energy conscious without compromising on performance
Powerful 9 Channel Discrete Amplifier with ECO Mode
The AVR-X4300H features a sophisticated power amplifier section with all 9 channels configured identically, employing discrete high current capable power transistors. Each channel is rated at 200 watts and all channels are able to safely drive lower impedance speakers (down to 4 ohms). Denon's intelligent ECO mode adjusts power consumption according to signal level, and there's an on-screen Eco Mode display that lets you see in real time how much energy ECO mode is saving. Most remarkably, the 9 channel amplification allows for setting up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience without the need of an external amplifier. By the use of an external amplifier the setup can get extended to 7.1.4 as the AVR-X4300H features 11.2channel processing. If not in use for 3D audio the integrated amplifiers can get assigned to drive another pair of speakers in a second audio zone running a different source than the main room.
HEOS wireless multi-room music streaming, controlled by free HEOS app
Built-in HEOS technology allows the AVR-X4300H to become part of the HEOS wireless multi-room system, allowing you to enjoy your favorite music anywhere - and everywhere - around your home. Share music stored on your home network, Internet radio or streaming services with HEOS wireless speakers, or even other HEOS-capable receivers, throughout the house. And it's all controlled by the free HEOS app, installed on as many smartphones and tablets as you like! The app gives you instant multi-room audio control, meaning you can command music in every room from any device: play different music from different sources in every room, group several rooms together and play the same song, perfectly synchronized, in party mode!
Learn more about the full HEOS line-up here
Wide array of music streaming services
The HEOS app puts multiple streaming services in the palm of your hand, ready to play on your AVR or any devices on your HEOS network! Enjoy music from Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Amazon Prime Music, iHeart Radio, Sirius XM, Sound Cloud, Tidal, Rhapsody or Deezer (*), or use the HEOS app to stream tunes or whole albums from your phone, USB stick, or computers and NAS drives on your home network. Whatever you want to hear, access it directly from the HEOS app, complete with support for favorites and playlist functions.
< style="font-size: xx-small;">(*) Availability differs by area, subscription may be required.</>
Dolby's revolutionary Dolby Atmos technology dispenses with the channel-based surround sound coding used for decades, in favour of advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to place sounds precisely anywhere in the three-dimensional soundspace. Now you can enjoy this award-winning technology at home with the AVR-X4300H, which features the ability to connect a 7.1 surround sound speaker system and 2 additional overhead speakers or Dolby Atmos-certified elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience.
The latest immersive surround sound system, DTS:X features similar object-based audio coding, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience. This includes both Dolby Surround and Neural:X upmixing: users with a ‘3D’ sound speaker set-up are able to get an enhanced surround experience from conventional Dolby- or DTS-encoded content, or even music in stereo, using the full set of speakers installed in the listening room.
By fully immersing the listener in a cocoon of life-like sound, Auro-3D puts you right in the middle of the action. Auro-3D provides an immersive surround sound experience thanks to dedicated height and overhead channels, in addition to the regular channels. The height information, captured in recording or created during the mixing process, is mixed into a standard 5.1 PCM stream that comes with a regular Blu-ray. Moreover, the Auro-3D Engine combines different technologies to guarantee an optimum 3D sound experience generated both natively and from existing audio content. It recognizes mono, stereo, 5.1 surround or an Auro-encoded signal and transforms them into 3D audio. Once upgraded with the Auro-Codec decoder, the Denon AVR-X4300H is capable of decoding the original Auro-3D mix and playing back an Auro-3D 9.1 or 10.1 channel configuration (with external amplifier). Auro-3D upgrade availability and pricing to be announced*.
< style="font-size: xx-small;">< style="font-size: xx-small;">*The release date of this Auro 3D upgrade will be announced further along the line.</></>
Denon Link HD, AL24 Processing Plus
The exclusive Denon Link HD system, available when the AVR-X4300H is used with a compatible Denon Blu-ray player, creates a high-accuracy digital link, with a dedicated connection for master clock data to eliminate distortion caused by jitter errors in the main audio datastream. Meanwhile AL24 Processing Plus – another exclusive Denon technology – provides ultra-high-resolution digital audio filtering and precision in the main (L/R) audio channels, to deliver music with outsanding high-frequency detail along with a smooth, natural midrange, creating a natural soundstage with enhanced imaging.
In order to properly handle the multitude of advanced digital audio decoding and processing functions, the AVR-X4300H features an sophisticated DSP audio processing system that incorporates no less than 4 powerful high speed fourth generation SHARC DSP processors, which together have a combined continuous processing capability of 10 GFLOPS (10 billion floating point numerical computations per second).
Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
Prepared for the future, with no fewer than eight HDMI inputs (including one conveniently located on the front panel) and three HDMI outputs, the AVR-X4300H's advanced video section features the latest HDMI specifications, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input. It also features HDCP 2.2 compatibility, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content, ensuring ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources. In addition, the video processor can also upscale analogue and digital SD and HD video to 4K Ultra HD.
Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X4300H features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and AirPlay capability
Featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AVR-X4300H is equipped with an advanced dual antenna system for robust and error-free streaming even in congested urban environments. Connected to the Internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port), it allows you to enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services such as Spotify Connect. You can also choose from thousands of Internet radio stations from around the world, and enjoy music and speech entertaiment of virtually every genre.
AirPlay lets you play your favourite tracks wirelessly from your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad, and via network streaming you can listen to music files stored on your home PC or Mac, or NAS devices.
Denon 2016 AVR Remote
With the free "Denon 2016 AVR Remote" for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire, available from the Apple appstore, Google Play or the Amazon appstore, you can control the receiver's operation, as well as accesing its set-up menu, from a smartphone or tablet. The app also gives you quick access to the receiver's status display, option menus, Denon Blu-ray player control, and an online owner's manual for your convenience. Inside the app, you can switch instantly to the HEOS App to access an incredible level of control over your music contents and streaming services, blast full HEOS wireless multi-room control.
- DTS HD Master, DTS:X
- DTS Neural:X
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos
- Auro 3D via upgrade
- Multichannel Stereo
- 11.2 Channels of Processing (with use of 2 channel power amp)
- 9 Discrete Power Amplifiers
- D.D.S.C. HD Digital
- Pure Direct
- High Grade Audio Components
- AL24 Alpha Processing Plus
- Denon Link HD
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ, Dynamic Volume
- Audyssey LFC
- Compressed Audio Restorer
- Lossy Format Support: MP3, WMA, AAC
- Lossless Format Support: FLAC (24/192), ALAC (24/96), WAV (24/192)
- DSD Audio Streaming up to 5.6MHz (Double Rate DSD)
- Gapless Playback Support: FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, DSD
- AirPlay Audio Streaming
- Android, Amazon Kindle and iOS Remote Apps
- Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- HDMI Inputs: 7 Rear, 1 Front
- HDCP 2.2 Support on ALL HDMI Inputs and Outputs
- HDMI Outputs: 2 Main Zone, 1 Second Zone
- Analog to HDMI Video Conversion up to 4K 60Hz
- HDMI to HDMI Video Scaling up to 4K 60Hz
- GUI Overlay on HDMI
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- 4K Signal Pass-Through, Scaling and GUI Overlay
- HDMI Pass-Through in Standby
- Picture Adjust and Noise Reduction
- DSD over HDMI
- Auto LipSync
- 3 Multi-Room Zones
- Zone Audio Source: HDMI (2ch), Optical or Coaxial (2ch), USB, Analogue
- Zone Audio Output via Pre-Outs or Speaker Terminals
- Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source
- IP Control, RS232 Control, App Control
- Remote In/Out
- 2 DC Trigger Outputs
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone
- 2 Line FL Display
- Advanced Graphical User Interface (GUI) in 9 Languages
- ISF Certification
- Setup Assistant
- Quick Select Plus
- Firmware Update by Network or USB
- Variable Cross Over
- Optimized Bass Redirection
- ECO Mode
- Auto Power Off
- Sleep Timer
- 3 Rear, 1 Front Composite Inputs, 2 Composite Outputs
- 2 Rear Component Inputs, 1 Component Output
- 7 Rear, 1 Front HDMI Inputs, 3 HDMI Outputs
- Analog and HDMI Multi-Room Video Out
- 5 Rear, 1 Front Analogue Inputs
- 1 Rear Moving Magnet Phono Input
- 2 Optical, 2 Coaxial Digital Inputs
- 2 Analogue Multi-Room Outputs
- 11.2 Channel Pre-Outs
- 2 Independant Subwoofer Outputs
- 11 Regular Screw Terminals
- Speakers A/B, Bi-Amp Drive, Multi-Room Speaker assignable
- Front Inputs: RCA Audio, Optical Audio, Composite Video, HDMI, and USB
- FM Tuner with RDS
- 9 Power Amplifiers
- Power Output: (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.05%THD, 2ch Drive) 125W
- Power Output: (6ohm, 1kHz, 0.7%THD, 2ch Drive) 165W
- Power Output: (6ohm, 1kHz, 1%THD, 1ch Drive) 200W
- Available in Black with Metal Front Panel
- RC-1211 Remote Control
- 0.1W Standby Power Consumption, 0.5W with CEC, 4.5W with Network Control on
- 670W MAXIMUM Power Consumption
- Maximum Dimensions with Antenna Vertical (W x D x H in mm): 434 x 389 x 167
- 13.5 Kg