Developed to meet the needs of the most obsessive movie lover, this diminutive 5.1 system puts you right in the heart of the action without having to share your home with ugly black boxes.
With the addition of a second drive unit in each satellite speaker, this amazing home cinema package delivers even greater depth and dynamics and instantly reveals its muscle as soon as the music, dialogue and effects begin.
The Minx 325 system is also a true ace of bass thanks to an even more potent 300 Watt digital subwoofer.
Developed to engulf even the largest of rooms the amazing Minx 325 system will enrich your love for music and movies like never before.
Why Minx sounds better than the rest...
The science behind Minx is difficult to explain, but much of the magic comes courtesy of an intensive two-year development programme by Cambridge Audio’s engineers to achieve extraordinary sound from incredibly small cabinets.
BMR (Balanced Mode Radiator) technology features in each Minx satellite speaker
Cambridge Audio BMR drivers utilise patented ‘bending wave’ principles normally seen in advanced flat panel speakers combined with pistonic movement (backwards and forwards) like in a traditional speaker design. This bestows Minx with a much wider frequency response than comparable style speakers for much deeper and more powerful bass frequencies plus incredibly spacious sound. Quite naturally you want your speakers to fit into your home rather than designing your living space around your system, and once again Cambridge Audio’s BMR adds value by delivering a much broader sound dispersion across the entire room, avoiding the typical ‘sweet spot’ pitfall of other style speakers, for the most enveloping sound imaginable.
The digital subwoofer advantage...
Minx’s three powerful subwoofers offer equally significant technological advances, implementing a forward firing driver for amazing punch and attack combined with an innovative Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR) to deliver superior efficiency and enable a much smaller footprint.
They also feature a sophisticated Digital Signal Processor (DSP) designed by Cambridge Audio’s software engineers for the most sensational performance from unfeasibly tiny enclosures. Regardless of your room’s shape and size Minx’s DSP and simple set-up adjustments ensure your system is perfectly customised for placement almost anywhere.
But critically, every Minx system sounds truly integrated for the purest sound whether you’re enjoying a live classical concert or an adrenaline-pumping car chase.
Awesome bass... hidden anywhere you like
Minx subs implement sophisticated Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR) technologies for incredible efficiency from a tiny footprint.
- Auxiliary Bass Radiators
- Digital Signal Processor
- Full rear panel control
- Compact and discrete design
Min 22 Satelite Speaker (x5)
- Balance Mode Radiator (BMR) for full range performance and wide dispersion
- Small, discrete and stylish
- Truly versatile, works in any room and fits in any space
- Delivers a great sound of movies, music and gaming
- Can be customised or added to - there is no limit to the combinations you can create.
- Power Output: 300W
- Frequency Response: 31Hz (-6dB) – 200Hz
- Crossover: Active – variable 50Hz-200Hz
- Drivers: 1 x 8" subwoofer 1 x 8" passive radiator
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 311 x 266 x 278mm (12.4 x 10.5 x 11.0")
- Weight: 7.5Kg (16.5lbs)
- Finishes: High gloss black or high gloss white
Min 22 Satelilite Speaker (x5)
- Sensitivity (SPL): 88dB (2.83 Vrms input)
- 88dB (2.83 Vrms input): 120Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms compatible
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 - 200W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 154 x 78 x 85mm (6.0 x 3.1 x 3.3”)
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Finishes: High gloss white or high gloss black