The ASW610XP the most powerful of the 600 Series subwoofers delivers the finishing touch or finishing thump to a hi-fi or home theatre system for larger rooms. Serious bass power is developed in a compact cabinet thanks to the unit's twin 200W amplifiers and dual voice coil long-throw 250mm driver. Equipped with audiophile-standard Class D circuitry the unit remains cool and efficient under pressure.
In all of the 600 Series subwoofers the bass driver diaphragms are constructed from a rugged finely-tuned mix of paper pulp Kevlar® fibres and resin which provides the stiffness needed to withstand the tremendous physical forces exerted by the voice coil and pressures inside the cabinet. Ultra-solid construction delivers slamming bass drum kicks and special movie effects. Deformation is minimised; bass precision power and enjoyment are maximised.
- System Drive Unit: 250mm (10") paper/Kelvar® cone long-throw
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 18Hz and 25/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Frequency Response: ±3dB 25Hz - 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Bass Extension Position A: -6dB at 18Hz Bass Extension - Position B: -6dB at 23Hz Bass Extension Position C: -6dB at 28Hz
- Power Output: 500W Rated Power Consumption: 98W / 1W standby Input Impedance: 33kO Signal / Noise: >90dB
- Inputs: Line In (RCA Phono) Speaker in (binding post) 12v trigger (3.5mm jack) low-pass filter and active 4-th order variable cut-off frequency
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 325mm x 325mm x 375mm (not including feet)
- Weight: 15.5kg