The 8200P is a classic Audiolab two-channel power amplifier, with a sound as clean and crisp as its minimalist exterior. Its pedigree is impeccable, descended from a range of amplifiers revered throughout the world for their unerring ability to perform at the highest level.
Delivering more than 100W per channel with a peak output of over 40 Amps, the 8200P is capable of driving even the toughest of loudspeakers with sure-footed authority, combining Audiolab’s class-leading neutrality with an unerring ability to engage the listener throughout a musical performance. Exemplary build quality and reliability ensure that this is a power amp for all seasons, as comfortable in a home cinema environment as it is in a purist two-channel music system.
- Power Output - 100W per channel into 8 ohm (150W per channel into 4 ohm)
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz + 0.3dB 0.1Hz - 75kHz -3dB
- Input Sensitivity - 1V rms for 100W into 8 ohm
- Gain - 29.0dB at 1kHz
- S/N Ratio - Better than 95dB
- THD - Less than 0.05%
- Size - (HxWxD) 78 x 445 x 337mm
- Weight - 8.7kg